Do UR pet help u and what is their best contribution q

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm curious about the benefits of having a loving pet to reduce stress and for piece of mind.

I know some may be allergic to pets for one reason or another, but I would like to hear how members feel about their pets.

Animal Lovers ....show me your pets... Just a Hug from them brings peace.

I have horses,dogs, cats, SEE PICS BELOW they all bring laughter & joy every day! 

Its easy to enlarge the pics.  Can't wait to see yours!!!! 

Each one has a story how they have saved me from falling or just be my legs for a day. All my beautiful furry angels r here to help us grow and live with what ever our illness. They are always by my side & always add a giggle for the day! Share u story & u precious pet/s!

F Report g Share Support this with a vote _ 0

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

What is UR pets great contribution to UR life?lol

All my best friends are always with me to help me to walk my horses will take me for a nice walk thru the trail the others all follow. Or getting up from the ground while planting a nae aw plant they are all on standby to help me get up. Or just waiting for a word of praise or a hug , scratch and a kiss. The little things in life that really matter.. I don't walk well due to a accident I was in many years ago!  I have 2 hip joint replacements. It also severely twisted my back. I'm in Severe back pain with hardware to hold me up and shoulder pain w/two screws holding rotator cuffs in place, also from degenerative disc disease and scoliosis. All joints r diseased from RA, PSA, OA, .. Just a few. My hands r frozen in a fist so my pups bring me things specially made for me to play in my garden. My sweet presious lovely kids . They r always ready to race over to help me.  It's almost like watching a obstical course watching them run from different corners of 3 acres, they are skilled at every mole hole, horse booby trap and just those nasty sticker weeds. They dodge them all with tremendous tenacity and skill.I thank The Lord for them every day they bring so much laughter joy and love!

share UR pet stories how they help u?

Share UR Pets and their stories.cheesygrin

Come on don't be shy! 

• Posted

hi hope,  these are my little girls  they keep me on my toes, and they are wonderfull company, i often wonder what they would of done if i kept on the wrong track 
    • Posted

AWWW ! How pretty!  Gorgeous little kitties...I glad they keeps u on UR toes they  know your so worth it. .   They do look like they rule the roost!

So glad they have you as their caretaker. How lucky could they be! biggrin

• Posted

Hiya my Sweet, I have 2 sphynx cats REGGIE & RUBIE WHOM I love with all my heart and I feel that if you are an animal lover. (Only if you can love and commit to knowing that if you fa by the wayside' then you are not only letting yourself down but have someone who needs and relays on you? My cats are my babies and so loyAl that they calm me.... I say to an elderly or lonely person that a Sphynx is such a people lover and little children .their intelligence is high and they retrieve a ball, 

A tonic of many problems

• Posted

Reggie,cheesygrin

Hi ya my sweet back at ya! You so beautifully expressed animals in our lives. I can't imagine my life without a pet. They teach us so much. They give unconditionally. And they are the happiest in the world just to see u come home!....post a pic of UR beautiful little furry kids. I would luv to see them!

sometimes I think animals r much more intelligent than most people think! 

My dog saved our house from a possible fire by warning me of a plug in a socket that was smoking. She was so insistent in a corner of the house would not leave the area even when I called her. I went over to retrieve her and saw the socket and plug smoking. She knew it and smelled it before we did. She's our border collie Sadie very smart. Runs circles round any other dogs I have had over the years..

Can't wait to see Reggie & Rubie!

luv,luv, luv, my furry angels! cheesygrin

• Posted

I don't know how to send pics on this forum?

I would love to show you my babies . Yes they are in my opinion clever and they give out so much love and pleasure. They are indoor cats, but Reg loves sitting on my lap on a warm eve with his fleece blanky ha. They can  die if they do not have any human contact. I would rather forgo a holiday than leave my rays of sunshine. Since my dear sister was taken from me I have never let anyone else look after them. We got Rubie a month after she died. She loved Reg as much as me and would move in and stay so we could go on hol. We have seperate outings now and I would miss them and worry as I can't trust people like I can my babies x

• Posted

Hi Reggie,

Sorry been way to busy getting stuff ready for the winter season.

i would luv to see UR babies. They sound so living andbeautiful.  Animals in a lot of studies do bring happiness & joy and do bring our moods up as well as keep our blood pressue down.

if u have a IPad or no matter what type of computer...go to google and ask how u can down load pics. I have a IPad so I simply unload from my photo stream.  Google even has videos of hoe to down load. With a little practice u too can send pics.

your so lucky all of us with our baby animals are so fortunate to have our beautiful furry angels by our sides day & night. 

I would stay home too than leave my furry kids with someone who could potentially cause them harm. I have been very lucky to have trusting friends 

and we always cover for each other.

Begger dogs & kitty cuddles!

• Posted

I pray  for my son. Ever day, He loved his horses and dogs. He was a great trainer. He would ride drunk & put them and himself in harms way.

i know know he  misses them. It's a bond ... Forever....

I support sobriety anyway it's found! 

LIFE IS A GIFT!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.