Do xrays cause cancer

Posted , 3 users are following.

in 3 years i had 4 chest 2 abdomen and 1 cervical xray now while googling i came across radiation and cancer

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

Terry, stop worrying. You are getting more radiation from the sun everyday than you have got from those Xrays. You are Googling too much.

• Edited

marina d thnq 😊 ur ryt may b i shud stop my habit of googling everything now and then👍

• Edited

Medical information that shows up in google is correct, but at the same time, if I kind of stretch the definitions of the words of what I'm seeing on google, I could qualify for all sorts of life-threatening diseases right now. The joke would be like if your leg hurts google might say you have cancer.

• Posted

atopictopic ☺yes its true if i type any symptom it shows extreme results.

Actually i started googling first when the doctor didnt respond well when i raised doubt and over period of time it kinda got habitual and

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.