Do you ever just need a hug?

Posted , 10 users are following.

i feel like i need a big hug and someone to listen to me and tell me everything is going to be ok and we can sort this! im too tired to argue with doctors anymore and im very scared as im even reacting to my few safe foods now, i keep choking smelling chemicals, im the girl that never had allergies, wore tons of perfume and ate anything, i cant even wear makeup anymore, im hoping the doctor refers me to an allergist on thursday before this kills me, sorry for moaning ladies but think you will understand, i want me back, my way of coping has always been exercise now i come out in hives, we shouldnt have to be treated like this x

5 likes, 23 replies

23 Replies

Next
  • Edited

Oh Toria, big hugs to you!!!

I wish I could make us all feel human again!!!!

• Posted

thank you my lovely ❤ really hope youre having a good day today x

• Edited

Big hugs to you dear . I wish the doctors listen to us and come up with the solution but not . Good luck !

• Posted

thank you beth ❤ maybe if the young doctors go through this like us it will make them think x

• Posted

I gave up on them after changing 3 different primary women doctoris ages in 40's up to 70 the last one just retired she didnt get what i said fo her she reffered me to a nero . The nuro was also a women in her late 60's ordered MRI and nerve test everything was normal then she prescribed a med which i didnt pick up from pharmacy .

• Posted

hi, hun

I believe we talk many times did you say on your right of you thorat you have a lump.

• Posted

hi, hun

I believe we talk many times did you say on your right of you thorat you have a lump.

• Edited

Have a bonus hug from me. I am not in as bad a way as you but every time I think things are improving some other crap gets thrown at me. Currently recurrent sinus headaches and one dry eye. Maybe related.

• Edited

To everyone viewing this post: Per Oprah Winfrey's great and powerful voice: "You get a hug, you get a hug, you get a hug, you get a hug... everybody gets a hug!!!

• Edited

Hello Toria...

I hate to be the bearer of BAD news, yet I must tell you the unadulterated, no-sugar added truth! Per my previous posts, MENOPAUSE is a friggin' tsunami; the symptoms are absolutely horrific and incomprehensible! The range of emotions, depression, aches & pains, racing thoughts, stiff muscles, mood swings, anxieties, negative thoughts, etc.. you will experience/have experienced are relentless! The person you were is a very different person from the one in menopause, the person you are today; know that you're on a rollercoaster of uncertainties; make sure you are taking GREAT care of yourself! I've learned, countless doctors can be very aloof, when we menopausal women talk to them about the countless symptoms of menopause!! Many of them look at us as if we're aliens, when we tell them the horrors of menopause. That's why it is sooooo... important for you & ALL the other women on this blog to CONTINUE to reach out to each other with civility, patience, kindness, good-sound advice, and understanding. This is a safe place for us, thank the Lawd!! BIG HUGS to you, my menopausal sistah!

• Edited

thank you vivian, i learnt a long time ago that docs are useless dont worry, also this isnt my first rodeo with mental issues etc, i have a long loooooong story, just trying to put one foot infront of the other ❤ x

• Edited

well said! Let's keep talking all part of out mental health the best medicine is to talk

• Posted

hi, jun

your so rite I was asking this lady about menopause she look at me crazy. She stated I never had none of those symptoms that's not menopause. We really got to have each other backs. we understand what each other going through.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.