Do you feel exhausted?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi all!

​Been feeling severly exhausted the past week. Just been on Xenical for 2,5 weeks now and gradually losing weight, which I`m thrilled about.

​I know we`re supposed to take a multivitamin daily, and I do, but at what time should this be taken? Before going to bed?

And are you guys feeling exhausted?

​Just wondering if this is normal...

​Wishing you all a good week!

?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, I have to admit I feel exhausted most of the time too but I don't think its the orlistat...I have just been diagnosed with severe folic acid & vitamin d deficiencies despite taking a multivitamin every evening. I take it at night because I read somewhere orlistat related that night time is best because you have longer to absorb it than if you took it during the day & then suffered with the side effects!

When you check in with your Dr (assuming you do?) you could ask if its normal or if you could have bloods done to rule out a vitamin deficiency x

• Posted

Hi, i am feeling the same, i have been on orlistat for 4 weeks now and have lost just over a sone and a half which I am thrilled with but I slept almost all day yesterday and it was my birthday and I was feeling terrible i think I have a chest infection as well,

I hope you are feeling better soon

Loraine x

• Posted

"Glad" to hear I'm not alone. I do believe though, that it might be due to other issues, but that's not easy to figure out.

I will ask the doc to test for different vitamins /minerals too. Appointment next week.

Hm. Thanks for reminding me.

Let's Hope we all will get some more energy soon. It's so tireing, litterally wink

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.