Do you guys think I have fibro?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, I know this isnt the best way to get a diagnosis and thats not what I am looking for but I am at my wits end and almost out of money trying to figure out whats wring with me. So I am hoping to get feedback so thatI can make a more informed decision about what kind of doctor to see. 

Anyways I started having strange symptoms following a minor injury yo my ab muscle 7 months ago. Looked like a pull or something but I started getting stomach bloating, back pain, sharp and burning pains in my chest. An uktrasound ruled out anything but symptoms got worse and I started having a tough time working out even though I was quite fit. Started getting intense tingling and burning sensations all over, numbness in legs and a pressure and numbness in my face. I have had all the blood tests and urine and stool and saw a neurologist who did a nerve conduction test and a brain mri. All have been clear. But the symptoms linger. They move around a bit and feel much worse after tough workouts. The think that plagues me the most this point is a mega stiffness in my neck and face that feels like pain and pressure. 

Does this seem like fibro or something else? Does anyone else w fibro get this strange tension and pressure in thier head and neck?? 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

After seeing four top neurologists and coming up with nothing. Once I saw a rheumatologist I finally was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia over ten years ago!
  • Posted

I have the exact symptoms..this muscle pulling pain and numbness and burning sensation and stiffness in my neck and arms ..I have chest pain and breath shortness too and stress of coursesad All tests normal and Dr said it’s definitely Fibro..as long as there is no test and no care for fibro whenever you get the chance see a rheumatologist..I don’t get any medicine just anti stress pills and try to deal with it ..hot shower hot pad ..vitamin D .. Magnesium supplement..swimming in warm water helps me a lot .. Take care ❣️
  • Posted

Hello Carrier.

It's my worst symptom.

I always thought it was disc in neck.

I sometimes have to lay my head down or even leave a public place and get home.

I hope this helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.