Do you have this symptom?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have this symptom at the moment in my chest where it feels like energy or like a surge of sonething in my chest that feels a little funny and my face on the left side feels a little tingly. Anyone get that or is there something wrong with me that its not anxiety related. I have had chest xray and ekg in the past and it was normal.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Can you explain the chest more please..
    • Posted

It feels like energy in a way. Its so hard to describe because i dont know what to compare it to. Its like tickling but not in my chest. Like a rush of blood type feeling in my chest and like a raw feeling in the chest too. Its such so hard to explain im sorry if none of this makes sense. I have noticed however, if i dont think about it i can't feel it but then when its not there the fellings i start to think about it then it happends. I guess thats anxiety. Am i right?

• Posted

Hello Haydee. These feelings and tingles are almost definitely anxiety related. They're common symptoms, in fact. You say you've had testing done. If your tests were recent (as in, during the last 2 years), you have very little to worry about. If it continues bothering you I recommend seeing your GP for a consultation. He'll be able to recommend something to ease your mind. There's no reason for you to worry, though, so try to relax as much as you can. smile 

Hugs Xxx 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.