Do you know what is this I have? Is this herpes?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am 24yrs . I am havin’ this bumps or blisters after I shaved my pubic hair March 2018. Then I notice these blisters on my labia. and then after my doctor give me foskine ointment the itchiness somehow fades away but as day paased by after i used up all the ointment my vagina as in everything on my vagina got itchy and I notice something inside my vagina. Does anyone know here what it is? 

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Go back to your Dr. Only lab work and tests can tell. I feel like I'm being pranked...???

• Posted

My doctor don’t want to do vaginal seab testing to me because I don’t have any vaginal discharge and she just give me other sets of medications that can help to fade the blisters away

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.