Do you see any pattern or trend in my BP readings, as I change diet and treatment?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Here are my blood pressure readings as i test PEMF, flaxseed meal, breathing exercises, and a no-animals-diet.

Do you see any pattern or trend?

I've been doing the above the last 4 days.

Thanks for all comments.  I've got more detailed posts in Hypertension and Prostate Problems forum threads.

Cheers!

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

bob31550....I took a look at your readings...there are a few that are duplicates, but it shouldn't matter that much. Readings of 158/102 is high; both systolic & diastolic (upper & lower), but especially the diastolic in these two readings. 161/89 isn't that great either. I will say that your readings of 133/82 are good...very good. You haven't stated your age which can make a difference. These numbers were your readings after doing the breathing exercises. How long after the exercises did you take the readings, & do the readings last after a while. If you're only getting the good readings for a very brief time, I'd wonder about it. 

I will say though, you are using an excellent monitor. Are you using the 3-reading feature???? 

• Posted

The after-breathing readings were an hour later, iirc. Did the breathing exercises many times a day, 30 breaths per session. The good BP readings stopped after I stopped the breathing exercises.

3-reading feature? Don't know what that is.

• Posted

bob31550...Your bp monitor may have a feature that you can set to take 3 consecutive readings, then give you the average of the 3. If this is the case. take a single reading first...then discard that reading because it likely is inaccurate. Then set the monitor to take the 3 readings...relax a few minutes, then start the machine. Set it to take the 3 readings 1 1/2 min apart. There's no math for you to do.

• Posted

I don't think it has that feature. Good to know, thanks, will discard the first reading.

Cheers!

• Posted

bob31550...have a read on the insert that comes with the monitor. Your monitor looks exactly like mine. If you don't have the 3 consective reads on the monitor, I'd be very surprised.

• Posted

Also..you are doing the breathing exercises.,but the lowered bp is short-lived. I do wonder about that. This may be a good question for your doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.