Do you suffer from lack of recall etc whilst taking Lyrica?

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hi, 

I know there are a lot of us taking Lyrica, so I just wondered if anyone else noticed a lack of recall, being slower on the uptake, spelling mistakes, visualising an object and knowing what the object is but the word just won't come out? That sort of thing.

Has anyone researched Pregabalin (Lyrica)? I have, but my son always says don't believe everything you read on the Internet.

It's bad enough I'm having problems now with increasing my dosage gradually. I tried 75mg and had weird side effects so had to come back down to 50mg.

I know as a pensioner there's bound to be a slowness and some memory problems as the brain cells die out bit by bit. But as my Dad used to say, yes, and they can be reactivated aswell lol.

But this slowness etc is bugging me.

Over Christmas my family and I played Articulate, everyone was a lot quicker at answering questions they knew accept for me,I just couldn't think of it even though I knew some of them. It was so frustrating. 

Im actually reducing the dosage down to 25mg now for the next week and then I'm going to see my Dr. At the moment my left leg keeps giving way and I'm getting awful sweats at night. I've only had 3hrs sleep.

Gloriana

0 likes, 25 replies

25 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Dide effects were okay but at the moment I'm not taking anything just gritting my teeth until I see speciaist

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.