Do you think there is something else going on?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had 3 good days. Then today on my way home from work, it all started, the anxiety, the vision seemed off, then by the time I hit home, the sensations started, while cooking the falling back feeling, the neck and upper back and shoulders started to ache. While sitting I feel like I'm going to fall back, now when I look around it looks like the room is rocking back and forth. This is constantly changing, for months it's one thing then something new. How are you suppose to know if it's something worse than MAV? I can't keep running to the doctor, it's out of control. While I had the good days I did feel anxious and afraid but as soon as this garbage starts it all comes back. I don't see this ever getting better, it's only getting worse. I can't stand this constant moving, falling, leaning sensations. I'm so angry and frustrate and I know that's not helping, but everytime I move everything is off. I guess I'm going to have to take the nortriptyline, I honestly thought I could out think this anxiety and fear but it a kays wins.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

You may want to look into mal de debarquement (MdDs). I somehow got this weird sensation, moving, rocking etc. My best advice is to relax though as stress will only make it worse. Valium, sleep, ssri. Whatever to get yourself not too worked up. It WILL get better.
    • Posted

Oh - and exercise to help relieve stress
  • Posted

after suffering 8 years of this same stuff i found out i had celiac diease ,gluten free for 9 days it has all disappared..... i am really i shock because who knew...also aside from the ulcer i aquired with this ,i feel like im back in the game well after gut pains\ulcer ends lol....even if u cant get in to see dr try going gluten free see what happenessmile

• Posted

Did you have the rocking/swaying feeling? I tried no gluten, no sugar, no dairy for a month and while I felt better, I still had the motion feeling.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.