Doctor says I am okay?

Posted , 2 users are following.

For the past 4 or so months, I have been dealing with different issues, especially issues with my heart. I have been to the Hospital multiple times for it and they always send me home and say "Talk to a Cardiologist"

So i did.

Been waiting 4 months to talk to the actual Cardiologist, after numerous tests and blood work. Finally, today was the day I got the consultation. (With my Cardiac centre they wont let you even talk to the doctor until all your tests are done). Waited 3 hours for my "Phone call appointment".

My appointment was suppose to be at 10:45am and he called me at 1:20pm.....

He said I was fine.

My heart is healthy and everything came back fine. "Its not a heart issue, so go talk to your Family doctor" ..... after 4 months.

I experience some sort of heart pain every single day. Some days good, some days bad. But he said i was fine.

I cried. I am a little heart broken. Dont get me wrong, Its wonderful that someone thinks I am okay..... but I dont know if I believe him?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.