Doctor says it's neglected cellulitis

Posted , 1 user is following.

This is case of 70 years old male. On 09/09/2021 he had fever. On 11/09/2021 Right leg ankle started swelling. 12/09/2021 right leg his calf started swelling. 13/09/2021 he leg got inflated so much, it was turning black. 14/09/2021 there was blister on inner thigh of right leg and below right knee the. Water with blood was getting discharged from his calf area. When he rushed to the doctor told its in necrotised. Blood test showed tcell 24900 and they told immediately fasciotomy has done on the calf area. Tcell count was 21/09/2021 after antibiotics were given thru IV. Spinal anaesthesia was given and debriding procedure (necrotising Fascitis) was done on region inner thigh, right butt region extended still the knee.calf region and ankle 21/09/2021. Blood test showed Tcell as 13900. The doctors are over here are PG students. don't have much experience. Now they are telling they need to do another necrotising fascitis. I just need someone who can help to cure him. Pls let me know i'll send you the details

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.