Doctors told me it is cystitis

Posted , 3 users are following.

Good evening , my name is Madlyn , i am 18 years old and i had an pretty active sexual life until i was diagnosed with "might me cystitis" , i have had sex with one single person and we were always using condoms , one day we used a massage oil to massage ourselves and then we have had sexual activity , i read somewhere that the cystitis is taken by bacterias and that the things that are made of parfume can get you cystitis too (including the oil since my infection started right after i used it ) . Is it correct ? (btw the syntoms were some brown (just in the beggining) and after that white liquids coming out , vaginal pain , a little bit of back pain , i go to the bathroom very often to urinate in small quantities) Is there any chance i am pregnant (the condoms didn t have any holes , i verify them everytime) ? 

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Cystitis = UTI

Very common in women, even young women.

Not an STD. Caused by E Coli usually.

Have you been given Nitrofurantoin for 3 days?

WRT Pregnancy - When was your last period?

• Posted

it was last month on 2 , but it has not a fixed date and i have been so stressed out this month i didn t even think about its date , i haven t been given any medication
  • Posted

and I was not trying to say that my boyfriend gave it to me , the point was the oil that we used might have caused this infection ...

• Posted

It could be the massage oils. It could be from the sex. What happens is, the penis can push bacteria into the urethra so you have to make sure you pee straight after having sex. It is a very common cause. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.