Posted , 2 users are following.
Hi all, around 2 months ago I may have been infected by HSV2 (my deducing based on symtoms) but so far not diagnosed as I have not had traditional blisters, and IGG blood test not yet positive. Below are my symptoms. Doctors (6 so far don’t seem to have any idea).
I realize not all of these are HSV related symptoms but perhaps systemic or triggered by it?
2. Warm to the touch but not fever.
5. Geographic tongue.
6. Urethra & genital pain (no blisters)
7. Groin & neck lymph nodes were swollen.
(#1-7 have mostly subsided)
8. Pins & needles: tfeet, hands, face.
9. Balance issues.
10. Weakness in hands & legs.
11. Hand motor skills issues.
12. Weight loss (4~5kg).
13. Metallic taste in mouth.
14. Left eye vision a little blurry.
15. Extremely bad headaches this past week. At times difficult to focus.
16. Continuous tinnitus for the last 2 weeks.
17. Slight trouble swallowing and throat mouth feels like burning.
18. Strong fatigue (almost pass out).
1 like, 6 replies