Doctors unsure what it could be (HSV2?)

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi all, around 2 months ago I may have been infected by HSV2 (my deducing based on symtoms) but so far not diagnosed as I have not had traditional blisters, and IGG blood test not yet positive. Below are my symptoms. Doctors (6 so far don’t seem to have any idea).

I realize not all of these are HSV related symptoms but perhaps systemic or triggered by it?

1. Nausea.

2. Warm to the touch but not fever.

3. Fatigue.

4. Weakness.

5. Geographic tongue.

6. Urethra & genital pain (no blisters)

7. Groin & neck lymph nodes were swollen.

(#1-7 have mostly subsided)

8. Pins & needles: tfeet, hands, face.

9. Balance issues.

10. Weakness in hands & legs.

11. Hand motor skills issues.

12. Weight loss (4~5kg).

13. Metallic taste in mouth.

14. Left eye vision a little blurry.

15. Extremely bad headaches this past week. At times difficult to focus.

16. Continuous tinnitus for the last 2 weeks.

17. Slight trouble swallowing and throat mouth feels like burning.

18. Strong fatigue (almost pass out).

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

From your symptoms it sounds to me like u have a parasitic infection ALOT OF INFECTIOUS DISEASE DOCTORS WONT DEAL WITH IT...Where u diagnosed having hsv2?? I think 65 to 75 percent of the population have hsv2 and even though it is a virus ITS ALSO A PARASITE!!! The doctors wont say that but it is do some research...People can get encephalitis in the brain from having hsv2 and if not treated in time people can die... encephalitis is inflammation of the brain...now from what im hearing of all of your ailments U R DEFINITELY PARASITIC IN MY OPINION...it can come from many places hookworms/tapeworms undercooked pork or beef....from cats or dogs...from bare feet in soil...from sushi (the one that effects one eye) at first...it can come from peoples hands that are preparing your food which has feces with parasites ....i could go on and on..parasites drain your vitamins and electrolytes they can take over your lymphatic system and organs and be in your bloodstream or your feces or in your eye...first make an appt with ophthalmologist for your eyes then make an appt with a gastrologist and have your feces checked first then have a colonoscopy and endoscopy and u need a infectious disease doctor whom deals with it and its a rare find my friend...your symptoms are exactly like mine were except it went from nausea at first to vomiting and to almost passing out to passing out in walmart/bathtub ( husband came to bathroom and saved me from completely drowning) these symptoms will get worse and what u can do at home to help yourself until u find out the way i suggest from doctors a home remedy until u can see doctors and u think i might be right then eat raw pumpkin seeds...do coffee enemas if u can (research it) and buy black walnut its in a glass dropper at local grocery store or health food store amoung other home remedies are out there...I hope this helps u Jason from Samantha

• Posted

Also Jason look into H2O2 treatments with food grade hydrogen peroxide from health food store do research its oxygenation of your entire body and it will change your life do research on youtube on H2O2 this will cure alot
    • Posted

H2O2 doesn’t kill the herpes virus in your nervous system (if that is what I have).
  • Posted

Can anyone with knowledge in this area provide a reply?
    • Posted

Which which area Jason HSV2 or Parasites sammie2help seems to have covered quite a few bases, so what do you need clarification on??? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.