Does a tremor cause pain?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I had never had any health problems until 2015, when i slipped a diac causing sciatica. Since 2016 i have had increasing symptoms that come and go. Symptoms are pins and needles, numbness, lightheades, offbalance, feeling uncoordinated and now headaches.

I've had a problem with my left arm for over a year. When i use it to do repetative things (like hanging clothes, peeling veg) it feels really uncoordinated, then i get pain and a shaky feeling, which makes it hard to use my arm. Dr's haven't really taken much notice and have said it's a problem in my shoulder or neck. An mri showed no nerve issues at my neck. I saw a neurologist last week for the first time, i was doing the touch my nose then his finger test and he said i have a tremor in that arm. I am now waiting on a brain mri.

I can't find any info on tremor and pain at the same time (i didn't mention this to the neurologist as i was shocked and a bit overwhelmed at all the tests and questions). Does it sound like a tremor? or caused by a problem with my shoulder? I do get shoulder pain sometimes.

Thanks

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.