Does ace Inhibitors cause high Oestrogen

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi every one , Does ACE inhibitors cause high Oestrogen levels i men &women ,Also Ataxia , dyspnea  , Shortness of breath,low testosterone, muscle aches .even prostate problems in men ?  

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

The SOB, muscle aches, and unsteady gait is a sure bet, don't expect doctors to admit

• Posted

Hi cathy ,your right about Gait ,my gyroscope is broke i think ,wobbly when i walk lol  
    • Posted

Sadly for me I didn't fully realize how guarded I had become even just walking and especially on stairs. I walked more like a super senior than a person who had been walking 2 miles a day 3 days a week. I did have a problem post surgery medial menicus (sp) tear and my knee would swell and be locally painful. I rationalized the changes not believing for a moment I could given medication that could  wreck this much havoc in my life. I find people's generosity in sharing a good and positive thing. For a Pollyanna type person / glass half full person it has been a painful awakening. I am rehabing myself right now and hoping with prayer and preservation I will regain much of what I was robbed 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.