does anxiety cause the loneliness the unwanted feeling

Posted , 3 users are following.

Been diagnosed with anxiety the tears heart pounding,the loneliness and paranoid feeling can't talk to my family about it as they don't understand just feel a burden to them will this get any better

1 like, 20 replies

20 Replies

• Posted

You need to be able to talk to someone. As you can read through all these stories this anxiety is no walk in the park. Considering you have been diagnosed im guessing you spoke with a doctor. Learn cbt whilst your young so you are armed and can hopefully retrain yourself rapidlly. The parania feelings might be the stigma thats attached to having this. Which is extremly unfair but people can be very ignorant of an illness they havent experienced. You want to talk about it , go right ahead. Im sure there are many others who are in your same boat and hide it themselves. Maybe see if theres a local support group around you can attend and you can always read through this forum. Live in the moment is my bst advice. Do not google any illnesses and take one day at a time. Good luck
    • Posted

Thank you Lisa, yes been to the doctor just waiting on getting a referral gave me valium at the moment but every day just seems a struggle and just can't stop crying
  • Posted

Dear saenga02713. Let me be the first hopefully of many to tell you. I am with you. I soooo understand your feelings. How I got the info was kind of by accident. I knew always knew I had depression and had been on many different meds for that, yet none seemed to work. It finally stuck it's head out during a bad period of depression, my mind was racing, I couldn't figure out how to use my new " smart phone" I was alone ,scared, hearing things,,seeing glympses of light out of the corner of my eye. Finally I went to a doctor who told me that there was something wrong with me besides being sick, well duh. So after taking a zpac to feel better it did not work. So I went to my doc and she said lorie what's happening to you is basically a stress attack. They used to call it a nervous breakdown. What happened was my body started shutting down. I still was sick with the horrible crud so I got a new script took it and then felt good enough to call my psych doc and asked can you be classified with depression and have all this anxiety too. He told me that basically the 2 were one in the same. So I got meds for the anxiety now that I knew what it was and they have been a lifesaver as I now have been diagnosed with fibro. So all you can do about your family is take them to z doctors appt. Find articles proving anxiety is a life changing diagnosis . The 1 good thing I can tell you is be honest with your therapist and learn how to manage these symptoms. The fact is depression hides itself in the form of anxiety Good luck. Read lots of stuff take what you need or want from these articles . Just do what's best for you. I'll be here . Good luck! Don't let it overtake your life. Demand benzodiazapien for the times you can't calm your own self down. It's your right to not be stuck in a box if there is a way out
  • Posted

Hey. Just read through what I said and the 1 thing I did not tell you is IT WILL GET SOMEWHAT BETTER WHEN YOU LEARN TO DEAL. Don't take the anxiety med unless you need them. If you feel panicy
  • Posted

Oops got cut off. Wanted to say , you are not alone even though it feels that way. Isolation is bad for you. Try to take your med and decide to go outside, talk to a friend. The 1 thing I have found if you can talk to a friend or someone who you can laugh and giggle with . The saying laughter is the best medicine is absolutely true. I talk to an 81 year old woman almost every day and we get to giggling and just about peeing on ourselves. And after I talk to her I have almost euphoric feelings that I thought had disappeared from my life. Laughter truly is the best medicine. So clean yourself up and find someone who will make you laugh like crazy! Good luck and prayers and love your way...lorue
    • Posted

Thank you it's scary your chest closes in the tightness in between your shoulders the butterflies in between not sleeping and crying feel lonely scared going mad I feel like I analyse the least small thing then make 1 big drama out of it I really hate being like this
    • Posted

Pinterest has these infograohics on anxiety, oanic attacks and depressiin. They are rally informative and can helo you so much to understand what this effects in your body. Knowledge will calm you down a lot because you will see how common it is, what is exactly happening and things you can do for it. Try pinterest. Anxiety effects 70% of your body so many symptoms and pains and aches can occur. 
    • Posted

Hey miss senga02713. Oooh girl dont you know it! I wlll have my day all planned out ,but or takes me a few hours for meds to grease me up. And then I get STUCK and realize that I have spent hours doing nothing. And boy. Thats when the panic hits me. Now you know when you are pannicky, you cant do nothing. So far its been a sometimey thing. I'll have supper ready and the house looking livable but you never know which day its gonna be. Girl good luck. I feel you and your pain. Scream it outliud. Tell it you hate it and go away. It takes.strenght to keep your hubby, family happy. Day by day sweetheart
    • Posted

Aw God I'm trying I actually hate this feeling thank you very much for replying don't know what I would do with out this group x
  • Posted

it can definitely cause that.

how long have you had anxiety for?

• Posted

Not yet doctor said he was referring me and I should hear from someone this week
    • Posted

that's awesome.

are you feeling any better today?

• Posted

The feeling just now is like a numbness does this happen? But so far I,'ve not cried today
    • Posted

That's good at least, it seems like you're making progress.

If you ever need to talk, post on here or send me a PM.

You are not alone.

Good luck and all the best!

• Posted

Thank you very much for all your replies, I,m so glad I joined this group as I feel I've no one to talk to at home and thank you for your time
    • Posted

no problem at all, this group can be unbelievably helpful for anxiety issues.

again, let me know if you need anything!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.