Does anxiety make it worse?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Was wondering if anyone can help. My vagina ofter feels hot and uncomfortable. I use the dermovate cream twice a week. It makes me feel anxious. I even wonder if my anxiety makes it worse. Like to hear from anyone else with the problem.

1 like, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Hard to know what is going on down there. Does anyone really know. Checking to see if I still have opening and all day I have pressure. My worry is deformity. Will not have surgery. Rather die.
  • Posted

Hello Jeannie & Diana,

Are you both new to this site?  If so, there are a lot of things you can do to feel better.  Read the thread "An Experimant with Borax".  There is also a ton of info on here about baking soda baths and rinses, dietary changes, using emu, coconut & other oils, and more.  Anxiety makes everything worse, so medition helps as well.  Don't give up, if you do these simple things you'll see improvement, including un-fusing of areas you thought were gone forever.

• Posted

Meant to say meditation.

• Posted

Yes Jeannie and Diana, please read the Borax discussion! as Anna has mentioned there is soooooooooo much great information, encourage and hope there and on other threads on this for!

Spend time reading that entire thread, you will be very blessed. Stress, sugar, alcohol are contributors to this, but there is hope and life with LS!!!

God bless you both in your research and may He give you hope!

• Posted

Yes I am new to the site. I will look up all the threads regarding this problem. At the moment this is taking over my life. Thankyou for advise.
  • Posted

Jeannie, I am also new to this sight but have found so much comfort

and more importantly so much helpful information. Please keep reading

and believing. I have LS and LP with significant fusing. Since stress and anxiety

affects most physical conditions, I would imagine that it would also have

an impact on your LS.

My symptoms are reasonably calm at the moment and although I am

receiving treatment, I believe a turning point for me (when I had been at my lowest)

was acceptance. I have this, I can't make it disappear, so find out about it,

do everything in my power to improve the symptoms and take back control.

This is not going to control me anymore, my life is bigger than LS or LP.

I am in a much better place for being positive and much less anxious.

All the best Jeannie keep in touch with the site.

• Posted

I was new to this site too until recently when I had a prolonged flare up, since finding out about the bicarbonate of soda soaks and bathing it has shown unbelievable improvement and have had no discomfort since starting that. Also taking care to never use any shower gels or soaps other than emollients and moisturising morning and night and daily clobetasol ointment.

Hope you get the same relief

• Posted

Hi Jeannie. The best I've ever been was after a holiday, the worst was when my husband was in hospital with a life threatening condition. I keep things in control with the Borax treatment and try to stay relaxed (easier said than done). I'm sure stress has something to do with it. The quality of my life is so much better as well as the LS from trying to address my stress. And getting LS under control helped with that too. It was a circle. Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.