does any one have and iregular heart beat and palpatations with their attacks?

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi I suffer from anxiety and panic attacks that come out of the blue I can now recognise when its happening and some times control it by changing state of mind some times I get heart palations and short of breath and light headed numbness, shivers hot and cold nausious and the shakes I get a range of these symptoms with different attacks, I have seeked help and been checked ro make sure it wasnt anything medical, does anyone else suffer these symptoms ? with their anxiety? my docter has suggested a low dose anti depresent to help with the pansic and anxiety, im very unsure as I would like to over come it naturally but sometimes I actually feel like im going to pass out or kark it? can anyone relate

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Amy you literally described what I have... I get everything that you just described and yes I feel like I am going to pass out everyday! It really sucks although I see that the only way to resolve it is to sit down rolleyes
    • Posted

I haven't been to the doctors yet my parents haven't taken me yet they say what I have isn't serious enough... rolleyes although I have had what you are talking about for 10 months now
  • Posted

Amy I could have written exactly what you just have. Been like it for over two years and finally got courage to go to GP yesterday. I've been told the same as you. Hope you soon feel better x
  • Posted

hi, feel i wrote this myself,i couldn't cope without medication help after suffering all the symptoms and 3 visits to A&E, sertraline is working for me however it effects others differently,20 weeks on and feel much better, it did take 6-8 weeks to get me here and first few weeks on AD were aweful but worth sticking it out.still have the odd bad bay but so much better than previously was, the feeling of passing out is usually your brain telling to to lie down,i do hope to come off AD eventually but thats another story , take care

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.