Does anybody check inside

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi sorry in advance I hope I'm not to graphic.

as you know I went to the clinic to to be told I've not got bv .

do any of you check inside your vagina ( in the tunnel like where a tampons go) ??

I check my insides daily and I get no smell even 24 hours after my last shower or bath .

before boric acid I got a smell but now I dont.

but why in the morning from during the night do I wake to slight wet knickers with a slight fishy smell but my inside vagina is clean .

pi$$ing me off I'm gonna go clinic again I'm not happy they ain't listening.

thanks x

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

to add sometimes slight wet pants go through to my PJ shorts this only happens during the night when I wake its damp with that smell slight fish smell .

• Posted

buy a canesten home test for a definate answer as bacteria can die before it gets to the lab with a home test its instant no messing about waiting for a result which may be negative u can take the test to the clinic with you if its positive the thing with clinic and doctors is that its not tested straight away and it dosnt live outside the body

• Posted

I did a test yesterday my ph is ok but its borderline so the next colour would be over 4.4 .

I use cotton pads now for the early evening till morning I get a clean pad have usual normal odorless discharge and that's it but if I didnt use a pad I'd smell that very slight odour but I haven't got bv anymore according to the nurses at the clinic and my home tests so I dont get the smell in the morning it's no where near as bad as before boric acid .

at one time my towel would be string yellow colour to brown it was vile and now my towels pads I mean are brilliant I check like you told me you did Kim and I've no smell at all .

if anything my little issue is my outside vagina .

• Posted

Michelle, do you know if it is in fact vaginal discharge? I have damp panties when I wake in the morning, but my doc has diagnosed me with hyperhydrosis (sweating) in the groin area. I apply a bit of clinical grade fragrance free antiperspirant to the groin after showering. If you learn something else, let me know!

• Posted

I don't know if its discharge or it's just a natural smell .

when I use a pad to go to sleep with I do slightly get a yellowish colour.

I think it could be the fact I'm not using expensive douching products anymore and this could be the reason I'm smelling anything.

I just use non scented cream to wash my vag now .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.