Does anybody else have dull cloudy eyes?

Posted , 8 users are following.

My eyes were always bright blue and sparkly but lately they are cloudy and dull almost like a dolls eyes no life  . I noticed this happen years ago which must have been Peri ... it didn’t last too long . However it makes you look like you are ‘sick’ ‘ill’ 

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Hi Lori..I know exactly what you mean. I saybthe same thing about my eyes. Mine has been this way since peri too. They look so lifeless and "no joy" in them. Also, the White is not as clear as it used to be. When I look at myself in the mirror , I seriously don't know the person looking back anymore. I think I have suffered so much with my symptoms which led to this look of my eyes.

They say that the eyes are the inner key to your soul.

Though, an herbalist told me that i needed a liver cleanse. Im doing that right now. Hopefully my eyes will be brightand shiny again. 😊

• Posted

Mary let us know if the liver cleanse works please, don't seem to be any part of our bodys the wretched peri stage or the menopause itself doesn't  affect.I look at pictures of me when i was younger, eyes def big beautiful and bright. eek Unfortunately the aging process itself causes the surrounding  area of our eyes to droop eg hooded eye look, got away with it for quite a while but now at  67 very noticable sad

• Posted

Mary did reply but not being allowed to be sent for some weird reason, never even used a link or suggested any supplements either! question
    • Posted

Oh my, how well I know this feeling of looking in a mirror and not recognizing the person looking back. Also, experiencing the lost look in my eyes, my eyes don’t even look like my eyes. This time in a woman’s life definitely deserves the name “The Change of Life”!!! I often heard this phrase growing up, but had no clue what it really meant, until now. Everything and I do mean everything about me has changed during this time. I pray how soon we all come out on the other side. GOD Bless 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

• Posted

Hi Susan ..just want to give you an update on the liver cleanse. My eyes seem to be getting whiter...but still a long way to go. The cleanse is so hard..it takes alot out of you and having to deal with the peri symptoms. Will keep you posted.😊

• Posted

Hi hope this reply is allowed as one to Mary wasn't, dont know why? Know what you mean, when younger eyes were big bright and beautiful  but now dull ,smaller and hooded eye lids, lovely isnt! I have M.E. so probably doesn't help much either.  was actually looking quite good but this last few months, yes i look sick ill. im now 67. I miss my young Cher look lol ! Marys liver cleanse sounds hopeful. 

• Posted

Yes I have ME or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome too going on 7 months now ... how are you coping with that ?
  • Posted

I give up, both my replies to you and Mary withheld why? no links and no meds mentioned!
  • Posted

This happens with AGE. This happens to men and women. It's not Peri, just an age coincidence. I would love to hear of solution though. Do you think eye drops would help?

• Posted

I’ve seen older people with bright beautiful eyes .... maybe it comes from the soul . 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.