Does anybody else know that they are going to unalive themselves one day

Posted , 4 users are following.

idk. this feels so weird to say. and i know it sounds morbid. people will tell me to get in therapy and life gets better and all that stuff. and i know that, i have a therapist but everyday i always wonder when will be the day?like what mental breakdown will it take for me to actually go through with it?? i have a 4 year old son and it sucks even worse now because i brought this beautiful baby into this world and i cant just leave him here right. wtf kind of mother would i be?? im ranting right now. idk, i hate myself sometimes because my brain is so f***d. there are good days and there are bad days. some days my mental state is superior, some days its in the toilet. im not sayiing im going to hurt myself anytime soon, but i just genuinely feel like thats how im going to di. even when i was younger, i always knew one day i would.

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

hi lee, i think what you're saying is worrying. even your opening sentence rang alarm bells.... have you spoken to anyone professional about how you feel? have you spoken to a doctor for instance? your level of mood seems quite low but didn't you say you have a new baby or have i misunderstood you? if you have a new baby i think your emotions are often all over the place. have you got a health visitor? it might be worth speaking to them. if not see you doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.