Does anybody else’s brain feel

Posted , 7 users are following.

like it's spinning one hundred miles an hour and for a split second you feel as though you could black out? scary as heck 😦

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Its an adrenaline surge... pretty common in peri and menopause. can also cause sudden panic, streams of negative thoughts , panic attacks, sudden urge to go to the loo.. possibly one of the hardest symptoms to live with as it makes you feel like your an out of control crazy person. 😦

• Posted

thank you so much for your reply!! it is scary and does make me more anxious 😦 all of this is just a vicious cycle... ill remember to breathe and try not to let it scare me... thank you again ❤❤

• Posted

Hi Pam, I have been feeling extra weird today. Head has been swirling. I have vertigo and dizziness a lot since the migraines all thanks to peri and have had episodes like you describe. Today, I am back to that fatigue, faint, light headed weirdness from last year. I took my BP and it was low, but not dangerous. Ate some soup as maybe my blood sugar was low. Just started back on BCP 11 days ago. I was having a pretty decent week. Today, halfway through the day, it feels like the crap I went through when I came off last year! I am trying not to let my mind wander. Hopefully, just start up side effects...a bump in the road. Soooo sick of all this!

• Posted

hi lou!! sending you an air hug im so sorry you are feeling crappy ❤ all this stuff really does suck rocks!!!! 😦

i, too have all those feelings you described... do you ever feel off balance? i feel quite often like a pin-ball in a pin-ball machine!!! bouncing off the dang walls...so annoying 😦

hugs and prayers to you, friend.. i hope you are ok tonight ❤

• Posted

Thanks Pam! All the time with the off balance, hate it so much. I think I answered your post the other day with the " drunk"...hungover feeling. Like my perception is off...I have opened doors and knocked my glasses off my face. Hit my nose on my cars side window.

Hugs to you too! ❤

• Posted

Yes, awhile ago it felt as if my brain turned around in my head. I thought I was a gonner.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.