Does anybody get very sick during ovulation and during their period?

Posted , 1 user is following.

i get so sick during my ovulation and my period to the point of throwing up! i feel like i have morning sickness for a week straight during both of them. This has been going on now since my mid 30s and im now going on 44! This is so debilitating. I feel like i cant take it anymore, i cant say im in menopause cause my periods are regular. Nothing helps! I have eaten healthy, cut out caffeine, I dont smoke, i take vitamins, ive tried antidepressants...lord what else can i do?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.