Does anybody look like they are pregnant ?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I am so fed up with the way I look . I have always been slim , too slim really , generally a uk size 8 to 10 . Now I can fit into a 14 on my bottom half ☹️ . It’s mainly round my middle ,  what used to be my waist . I feel so frumpy now and I have always loved fashion and clothes . Does anyone feel like this ? I must try and shift this extra weight , but how ? I like being curvier elsewhere but not around my middle . I am currently around 62kg and 5 feet 5 inches and about to turn 51 . 

2 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Your middle is all about diet unless it’s water retention from your period which will go away  . I’m only 110lbs and I still get a tummy when my time of the month coming .... 

stay away from breads pasta etc ... and don’t eat late . Basically starve yourself and stomach will be flat 🤣

• Posted

lori

carbs are the demons at this age (I am also 51 years) keep these to a minimum, cut out sugar especially hidden sugars and watch portion sizes. It hard to shift but not impossible.

• Posted

Yes I am 55 and I was always very thin with a flat stomach even after 3 pregnancies. The last 3 years I Gabe weight in my mid. Section. I eat less than i every eat. I have constant fatigue and I can’t get my shape back . It is so depressing because I have a very strict diet 55 and eat less than I have in my entire life and can not get rid of the weight. 

I am I’m hrt and it helping with the hot flashes but not the weight gain!

i don’t know what to do either 

Patricia

• Posted

Yep and it's depressing!!   If I could lose it, I know I would feel better!!  But I'm not really good at starving myself.  cry

• Posted

Hi Jane. Same here. Will be 50 in December. No period since October of last year. About 4 years ago, my waist started to disappear. I was always very thin. 5' 5" tall Size

5/125 lbs. Even after child birth. Now there's another 10 lbs I can't lose. So frustrating!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.