Does anyone....?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Does anyone with HEALTH ANXIETY ever walk around and see people young or old and ask yourself why are they so happy and healthy and I'm not? It's weird but I'm just curious does anyone else think about things like that? I'm sorry 😐

1 like, 11 replies

11 Replies

• Posted

Yeah, happens to me. I'm like,  why can't I be like these people? 

• Posted

Same here all the time and I feel like it's being mean inside my head but I can't help it lol

• Posted

Have you ever thought people look at you and think the same, I do know what you mean as i have often thought this myself, but, when you actually look into peoples lives, 99% have some problem or other, often to be honest if you look closely their problems are much worse than ours, they just deal with them differently, and thats the trick I think.

Perhaps we need to live more in the moment, and stop analyising everything, instead of getting on with things and enjoying what we have, stop obsessing over what may or may never be.

• Posted

Aww thanks Wendy you are so right . There are people in much worse condition than us I just can't help but think that way. It's like it helps me feel normal

• Posted

Yes, i want to feel like these people who have normal lives like mine used to be. Anxiety and depression dont half take their toll.
    • Posted

Me too Ann my life use to be normal as well before all of this anxiety. It all started when someone on my house passed away it really effected me in away where I didn't feel happy or healthy than it went down the hill from there I literally get over whelmed by every thought and situation. But I'm leaning to just chill out I guess because I don't want to rely on medication like that. I do take Valium as needed to sleep and relax

• Posted

I need too also but my husband wants me to tail it off, i just dont feel well enough to do it though.
  • Posted

Not even a matter of anxiety really. I walk around with issues as well and im so evious, but feel guily too about that. I see little old people that "appear" in way better shape then me. If this was a tweet id oin it thats how much i do this. And i know its wrong and useless to do because we dont even know what we see is real. How do we know they are all healthy? I say this because twice i was envious of people i knew. They were active, appeared kind and functional. They both died. One died of cancer and the other died from an asthma attack with the swine flu when that was a thing. So yes i do that but im also cautious and turn it inward that i want to recover and heal. Maybe a lesson for me to teach me to focus on healing and on my own recover more then anything else.

• Posted

I pity a person whod look at me and think the same thing 😂😂

• Posted

Nothing to be sorry about, I look at pensioners in their seventees and eightees and say the same thing. Of course you look at it in the following way

There go by the grace of God I go.

We never know what is around the corner at sixty six.

BOB

• Posted

All the time. i didnt have anxiety since ever so i know how it feels like to be chill and happy and i miss it so much 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.