Does anyone cough up stuff that looks like tissue?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I coughed up something grainy and pink that looks like tissue, has anyone else had this happen?

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I do not think so but it sure sounds scary! Be careful. I am always afraid to look at what I cough up but know I must. Good luck and keep us updated if you learn anything.
  • Posted

Hi Frogwartz I've not ad owt like that sometimes I've ad streaks of blood in my sputum that is Scarry but it wud be intrested to know Wat it is

• Posted

Have you checked out the other recent string where we chat about coughing up things that look like rice (of various shades)?
    • Posted

I read through some of it. Mine doesn't resemble rice. I'll read through some more of the post to see if I missed something.

• Edited

hi i brought up stuff today that was like chewed up chewing gum and tissue.

• Posted

yes! i keep randomly bringing this up, tiny pieces of white fleshy tissue........ concerning?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.