Does anyone else experience eye twitching when they have a sinus infection???

Posted , 19 users are following.

I get sinus infections on and off all the time but on this occasion I've noticed that my left eye keeps twitching.... I have pressure in my left cheek and pain in my top left teeth.... but I've never had the eye twitching before.... am I alone or has anyone else experienced this????

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

I have chronic sinustis for 20 years, and ENS from Fess before 1,5 year, I had eye twitching constantly for a few days, it is the first time. My sinustis was bad, i try to manage a litle and the eye is better now, so the eye twitwitching is from sinsitis for me, i was also wondering at the beggining.

• Posted

I have had sinus problems for years due to allergies and 2 years ago I had blurry dizzy like jolts from my left eye that lasted weeks. I saw my ENT and it was a coarse of antibiotics for one month that finally cleared it. I still have left eye pain from time to time and can't use long time screen viewing which all stems from my sinus problems. I recently found out I also have 3 polyps that I believe may be contributing to my symptoms. I am afraid of surgery. Anyone experience the same and did surgery help these symptoms?

• Posted

i have a history of sinus infections but this us the first time with twitching. it is the right side of my face. And my eye is a little blurry/teary. i have also woken up with ear pain on that side, and had nausea and a couple of bouts of momentary dizziness. i have dr. appt for next week. .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.