does anyone else feel scared for no reason

Posted , 8 users are following.

Hi the last month Ive started feeling like me again but since pms has started my old feelings of anxiety has come back i keep getting a feeling of being really uneasy and scared almost paranoid for no reason is this normal for anxiety.

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Hi Allison , I too suffer from anxiety/panic disorder , and lately I have been feeling the use way a lot of anxious , nervousness, and jittery almost like I'm trembling in the inside and I hate it
  • Posted

I guess it is normal for us.

​Because out of no place...i start fearing something..and I don't know what it is..but my heart rate goes up....and I feel like running.

• Posted

Hi thank you both for answering im glad im not the only one that gets this feeling it annoys me im so over dealing with this anxiety all day everyday when does it end
    • Posted

Hello, unfortunately when you're due your period your hormones go all out of whack.. which then leads to anxiety.. every single month my anxiety gets severe just before my period is due and then a couple of days after.. then it goes back to normal where it's not as severe and I can get on with life.. try get your vitamin levels checked as well because I've been taking magnesium oxide powder (can't be taken if you're on certain meds) but a deficiency in that can also heighten the anxiety, but when I take it, I've never been as calm it has been a godsend
    • Posted

Hi Rachel thanks for your reply how do I get a vitamin test my doctor said he wont test all my vitamins only b12
  • Posted

Yeah i had this for a while. what do you get scared of?
    • Posted

Hi jp im not sure why im scared i do worry constantly that ill lose my mind but when.I have this feeling i.don't feel anxious sorry you also suffer from anxiety
    • Posted

What makes you feel good? 

What makes you feel comfortable and less anxious?

• Posted

That GAD generalized anxiety disorder.  Then you probably get panic attacks as well. Its just exhausting in general. You wont go insane at all
    • Posted

It feels like it but I mean I tell myself you had it this long and your fine you feel weird and uncomfortable but it's only anxiety
  • Posted

I've been feeling the same thing i watch a lot of scary things which isn't good but i haven't for 3 week and i'm still scared i just heard a noise and ran to the living room with my mom and i sleep with a novelty baseball bat that is very hard i also now have a knife drawer so i know where they are at i feel crazy for this i think it's just the videos and my medication (which is melation) might affect me idk

• Posted

Also i had caffinee today and that makes my heart beat so i have it everyday its not coffee it is tea

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.