does anyone else feel this way in crowded places??

Posted , 2 users are following.

like I cant stay in crowdeed places say like; motor vehicle,mall,movies,restaraunt,water park,club,or crowded get togethers around ppl you dont know.. I feel like I cant breath my hearts starts beating faster hands start shaking , i talk to someone i feel like im gonna choke on my own salive, then with ppl looking at me well yes im pretty im not thinking that at the moment , I feel like they can see what Im feeling so then i get more anxious.. 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

All the time at the grocery store anywhere I go and sometimes well most of the time at home because my spouse doesn't understand my condition and she's bi polar so I get no sympathy from her I try to talk about it but I guess I'm just a freak of nature.
    • Posted

im bipolar as well  & my brother has depression but doesnt want to admit it and Im his support system his only one , I try to help him get through cause what i go through but yet he's 16 & stubborn like I was until it got worst and realized i needed help
  • Posted

Yes,sadly I used to feel this way. Tried meds hated them. Tried a few nutrition changes and vitamins...gut balancing. So much better now !!!
    • Posted

Wonderful and very true i use nutritiinal suppliments myself. Mediatation and mindfulness with it and does work well,
  • Posted

So many people hate crowds. You are hyper sensitive. Use ipod and put in music or visualization till you are out of the crowds.
    • Posted

Yes i always listen to music n just dont make eye contact cause ill give dirty looks if someone is looking at me so i just vibe to my music nodding n lip singing 
  • Posted

Dear Nichelle,

Fear and other emotions comes from inside.Taking medicines or changing the diet will not be much effective.Positive efforts like listening to music is good for temporary relief. But fear is still there inside right? You have to cut it out from the root. 

Try meditation. You may follow any simple method of meditation of your choice.

I personally recommend Heartfulness Meditaion.I have been doing it for over 10 years.

Also be confident that there is love around you and always give a self suggestion that everyone you see and meet actually are loving and caring about you and that you too are feeling the same way about others.

Prayers for your well being.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.