Does anyone else get a rash?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I don't really know where to post this but figure my fellow CFS sufferers are the most likely to experience the kind of anomaly I'm about to describe.

I woke up this morning with a weird rash on my abdomen. There are 6 small (maybe half a cm in diameter) pink circles on my tummy. 5 of them arranged in a perfect semicircle around the 6th.

I feel like if I went to the doctor, they would laugh it off because the rash is very faint (I have extremely pale skin), it's not itchy or sore and not raised and I don't have any other symptoms. But it caught my attention because of the weird pattern and symmetry.

The only other time I recall having a rash is when I have a cold - I often get red dots on my neck or throat (again, not itchy or anything). I have never had a rash with any other kind of infection, I'm fully vaccinated and I have no known allergies although I do get hayfever.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had something like this? I've made an appointment with my GP in 2 days time in case it gets worse.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i have ebv and got a big red sore almost burned looking patch on my inside leg ..it was really really sore . i put aquaphor on it and it went away in a day or two

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.