Does anyone else get these symptoms?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've sort of beaten the panic attacks as such but have been left with a load of other symptoms..

Spots of light in vision

Head pressure

Hard time falling asleep

Dizzy spells that last hours

Derealisation

Sense of dread

Feeling of skin being too tight

Unfocused in daily life

Ocular migraines

.. I take half of a .2mg of xanax to take the edge off because it does help but I really don't want to rely on it more than once a month or that... I've taken it twice in the last 3 days .. I just feel so weird!!

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

my panic attabks and severe morning anxiety started after a virus of the ear called labyrhinitis although ive always suffered from health anxiety most of my life, 1 sympton goes away only to be followed by annther, headaches dizziness indigestion hyperventilation off balance palpitation and the list goes on,for the last couple of months ive got this strange spaced out feeling as though hm not completely here, with on and off headaches and weird sensation in head, im really scared that i have a tumour making me panic more,ive also developed alot of floaterŕ secently making things worse, like to know if any out there have the symptons too, am i suffesing from anxiety? or something worse?
  • Posted

Yep all except the feeling of skin being too tight and miagranes... but I get a weird floaty sensation and hear voices when I'm going to sleep. It's not fun, not at all sad 
  • Posted

In my opinion, you still have the anxiety.  My panic attacks came back in higher times of stress.  Keep working on ways to relax, guided meditations, focusing and making time to do things you really enjoy doing.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.