Does anyone else have leg problems?

Posted , 7 users are following.

I was wondering if any of you get lots of leg symptoms? I am getting lots of nerve pain especially on the lower quad, inside near the knee. My legs were always my strongest muscles but now they feel really weak. I have a really tough time even with simple lunges. The nerve pain is really frustrating. Anyone else have this? What do you guys fo to relieve the nerve pain? 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Sciatic pain was my first symptom and even after that was gone,I suffered from severe weakness and flu like aching in my legs.There are tender points on the inside of your knees and maybe your pain is generating from there.
  • Posted

Os..I take lots of Magnesium... 😍😍although it’s not pain but I did used to get and still do at times get flu like symptoms...recon it’s just the Fibro..sooo many differing symptoms...blessed Carrie and have a lovely day..😍😍😍🙏

• Posted

I have been having similar problems for a few months. Right knee improved within 6 weeks, left knee continued for months and felt really insecure. Like Christine, I put it down to Fibro, not PMR. I had treatment with an Osteo for a few weeks -no improvement. My old Doc just said hmmmmm..and Rheumy suspected a possible momentary  adrenal gland hiccup when muscles get confused. I had almost accepted that this was now my new lot in life.

However I went to Oz(Australia) to see family, I went to the Chiropractor with 2 brothers and had treatment there. Instant improvement in my knee, no more feeling insecure and falling down. All her equipment was almost museum stuff, she  said "I will wake that knee up for you" and she shot it several times with some sort of zapper thing. Sorry I do not know the technical name for that piece of equipment. It worked instantly, and 2 months later it is still working well.

I am still thanking my lucky stars that I did that trip, at that particular time or I would probably still be hobbling around.

• Posted

My ankles are so sore they actually hurt so much when I sit them get up to walk they kill me abs I’ve had pitted Adema in my feet that was awful and pain but that went it seems like every day I have something new that pops up in pain sending you lots of love ❤️❤️❤️
  • Posted

Hi Carrie

I get lots of pain in my legs, mainly lower quarter but it can be anywhere in my legs. I do have trapped nerves in my legs after having my spine fused but the pain is different now, it's sharper and more prolonged. I also get dull aches in my calves, especially if I have been on my feet for a few minutes, this gets sharper if I don't sit down pretty quickly!

I can't really advise on what to take for the pain, have you seen your GP/Rheumy?? Are you taking Predinosole?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.