Does anyone exercise regularly?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello to all. I had a question that I am hoping someone can answer. Does anyone exercise regularly? I am just wondering does that help with the flare ups. i Know most of us are in a lot of pain but I still wanted to know if it helps.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello, I do as much as possible. (triathlete - sometimes the bike is not a good idea! ouch!) Just make sure you don't stay in sweaty shorts for an extended time after. Get a hot shower to get clean asap, since warm, moist and dark are the perfect growth conditions. I also know for me, no gluten, reduced sugar and CBD pills help control flare ups. Good luck to you!

• Posted

I Think sweat is a big issue, been washing up more, and using talc. Monistat helps for areas that chap.

• Posted

Thank you guys for responding. i know working out is hard. but I wanted to know for myself if it helped any. I am trying to get into working out so I can reduce the flare ups. I know you would definitely have to take a bleach bath or shower right after to alleviate new flare ups. Again thanks

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.