Does anyone experience sharp pain in the Bartholin glands wheb sexually aroused?

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi,

I've been dealing with a recurring Bartholin abscess on my right side for a year (had 2 catheters and planning to do a CO2 laser treatment) . I also get Bartholin cysts on my left side (never infected and thus never drained yet).

However, I get a very sharp, stinging pain in both of the glands when I get horny :}}} . This sensation is pretty bad and is worst just right in the beginning, when the sensation starts. It kinda gets better close to reaching an orgasm. It's hard to explain, but those who experience this, will understand. This problem has completely impacted my sex life. Not only that I'm unable to have actual intercourse, but even a clitoris orgasm causes sharp pain.

Are there any women who have this pain when getting sexually aroused?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.