Does Anyone Experience This With Their Anxiety?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey guys, so I thought I was doing a lot better with my panic attacks, I am able to leave the house without going into a full blown panic, however, I still have really bad anxiety that seems to be now trigger by any an everything. 

I have chronic tension throughout my boy and am not sure if it play a role in how I'm feeling. 

Lights look brighter, sounds are louder and make my neck muscles below my ear tense up. I get dizzy spells, 

when things touch my skin, they feel weir. I'm not sure if this is a form of depersonalization / derealization but it sets of my panic attacks. 

I feel trapped in my own boy because all of my muscle are tight. Especially my neck an head, it feel like someone is gabbing my head tightly. 

It's like I'm hyperstimulated. This has been going on everyday an gets worse after every panic attack. It's like im stuck in fight or flight and on high alert. 

Anyone else feels like this? What can I do?

1 like, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

I get like this a lot. Sometimes before a panic attack sometimes during, and sometimes after. Sometimes everything will look brighter or sound louder and other times everything feels foggy and dull. I think its all part of this anxiety mess we are dealing with. Sometimes it is hard for me to control and I will believe something more serious is wrong with me. My doctors continuously tell me its just anxiety. We have no choice but to believe what they tell us and go on about our day. This too shall pass. Thats what gets me through majority of my days. 

GOOD LUCK TO YOU!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.