Does anyone feel the dizziness thru their body

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi

New question. Does anyone feel the dizziness thry their body? Feels like you when your sitting you feel like your body is moving like slight waves. I've had from the beginning and am curious about it. How does dizziness in the head or ears cause you to feel it thru your body ?

Thanks

0 likes, 22 replies

22 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

Just wish someine in the medicak prifession could gives some words of comfort. I have been struggli g with this horrible rubbish for over a year I thought it was getting beter but it has just changed to thr rocking sensation when I walk or if I stand speaking yo someone, I know anxiety pkays a part but it is not the main cause.

I try to keep going but it is hard and exhausting, Please will someobe do some research on this neuroligical condition and fibd a way to help. Only anti anxiety pills and rekaxation are of use, and mindfulbess when I can make myself think of something other than this. Tai chi I recommend but it doesnt stop thehorrid sensations

• Posted

Just wish someine in the medical profession could gives some words of comfort. I have been struggli g with this horrible rubbish for over a year I thought it was getting beter but it has just changed to thr rocking sensation when I walk or if I stand speaking yo someone, I know anxiety pkays a part but it is not the main cause.

I try to keep going but it is hard and exhausting, Please will someobe do some research on this neuroligical condition and fibd a way to help. Only anti anxiety pills and relaxation are of use, and mindfulbess when I can make myself think of something other than this. Tai chi I recommend but it doesnt stop thehorrid sensations

Sorry about the awful spelling!

• Posted

I've read a ew of your posts and practically word for word your feelings are the same as mine! It's so hard doing daily things when you feel so rubbish, I've been living with this for over 8 months now and still no closer to finding out what's going on, what have you tried? X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.