Does anyone get a tight feeling, as if been exercising in there side,hip and groin area.

Posted , 1 user is following.

i suffered with V A for nearly a year. 6 weeks ago i started topical hormone cream. . . and i am 90% better. but i have noticed a weird sensation on one side of body. like a tight elastic band . it isn t all the areas at once. sometimes hip, waist area, groin and sometimes middle of back. my stomach is a bit overweight and when i sit down i sometimes feel i want to adjust my flab. . . sounds disgusting doesnt it lol. i suffer with anxiety and think this or even IBS can give this sensation. just wondered if anyone else had experienced it. . mornings are ok, but like my VA it develops worse by the afternoon, which seems weird to. . . dont think stress helps. i suffer with health anxiety. with the way the Drs and hospitals are overwhelmed. it worries me even more as when i know they are there, i manage better. . . stay safe everyone. x look forward to hearing from you

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.