Does anyone get one sided headaches that seem to be daily and then tingling is present as well?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am so tired of worrying about it. See the neuro in a week. Just want to know this is from anxiety. So hard to believe it could make you feel this way. I was initially concerned about another health issue and then that afternoon, the headache began. It's been over a week now. Cat scan in spring time showed normal. Most definitely a history of anxiety but didn't ever have headaches much. Please respond if anyone at all has had this.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I too have headaches and they seem to happen all the time. The back of my neck is stiff and my eyes hurt.

?Yes, all these symptoms are from anxiety. Anxiety is the worst - it feels like it take over your body and mind.

?I haven't had a cat scan but I have other believed medical scares. These thoughts just take over and replays lke a broken record.

?I don't know these were the answer you were looking for but we are all her here for you. Keep posting. Take care of you. Senidng you positive vibes.

• Posted

Thank you so much for your kind words. It's terrible this doubting disease where we ? Everything. I haven't had the mri either. I just wish we could go back to a somewhat normal feeling. I will be thinking of all who post as well and will keep updated. Going to the chiropractor tomorrow for first time ever, not sure it will help. But I've taken enough Advil lol.

• Posted

Do you get tingling throughout your face or head? I've had that too. I am not even having panic anymore I just want the headaches and tingling gone. My cheeks go like numb. Thank you for replying!!

• Posted

Hello yes I have headaches of and on due to anxiety all the time , And other weird head sensations , had MRI and cat scans also everything looked normal too , but I still experience a bus load of anxiety and head issues

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.