does anyone get really bad derealization?

Posted , 7 users are following.

where you cant focus on anything? and dont feel real? i hate it i feel like at any minute im gonna lose my mind. how do u guys deal with it? ❤

every time i woke up last night it was horrible

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I totally appreciate what your going through . I am in a very bad way at the moment. Here if you have any questions. X 
    • Posted

aww are you okay? i am tapering off sertraline because it was making me feel worse now i feel bad rolleyes
    • Posted

I have been on sertraline for 9 days now. It has got weird side effects and you do feel worse  but stick with it. After a few weeks the effects will go I have been told, . It takes at least 4 weeks for it to start working.I am suffering depression and anxiety. 
    • Posted

ive been on them almost 7 wks im now tapering off as they were making me weak gave me bad thoughts rolleyes
    • Posted

Is try and stay on them until 12 weeks, it took me 3-4 months to really start feel normal, I'm now 7-8 months in and a lot a lot better
  • Posted

I just try that deep breathing technique, & try doing something like take a hot bubble bath, read a book, take a long walk, etc. I get that, EVERY SINGLE DAY. I hate it.
  • Posted

Every day of my life, I lost my job because I couldn't focus enough to get through it.

How do I deal with it?

I don't really.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.