Does anyone have LS on the very top of the bottom?

Posted , 5 users are following.

My flareup always starts at the very top of my bottom .pic attached.

Like the top of the butt crack. Once this flares up then within 2 days the rest of my genitals flare up as well.

My question: Does your LS happen at the top of your bottom?image

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

yes im having a flare up and it feels like my uterus is about to fall out. has anyone heard of this?

• Posted

yes, i am the same. front to back for me. hurts like hell.

• Posted

Pamela, I have pain in that area too at least from the anal level toward the front. It feels raw and sore. Is that how yours feels? What are you putting on it?

• Posted

i have recently been to a herbalist in Edinburgh.

last week i started on Calendula Oil. i have to say that so

far so good. it has really helped me settle my entire area.

i am one of these people who don't actually have flare ups , i just have this continuously

and have had for years. it is disheartening but it is what it is.

this week and i can only say that it appears to be because of the oil my symptoms have been

radically reduced. it is as i say still very early days but fingers crossed.

• Posted

A simple guide would be LS only infects skin where there is no hair growth. I would at least get your Regular / Family Doctor / GP to check this for you, or if you are dealing with a Dermatologist, try to get to see then straight away ....

• Posted

I have some light redness between the perineum and anal level that the clob does not help. Have tried about 15 lotions and potions. Right now my doc recommended cold vaseline and Eucerin healing cream. The labia are red and it's been red since I began using this pharmacy compounded estradiol and clobetasol creams.

Have you had a biopsy to confirm it?

• Posted

So within 2 days of posting my raw bottom this is now the LS rearing it’s ugly head.

So painful.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.