Does anyone know how to edit a post?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm sort of anal in that I don't like mistakes but I can't seem to find an edit button, does anyone know where or how I can edit a post?  Thanks in advance!

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Patra, was looking for such a button too. Sometimes I want to add something i forgot. I just make another post below the first.
  • Posted

Hi, yes I also needed an edit button. But I don't think there's one. It would be very useful to have one.
    • Posted

Yes, there's vote thing going on. The more people that request it the more chance they'll try to implement it. So go to the there website help and you'll most frequently asked questions. It's in there for how to delete or edit a page. I put my 2 cents in.
    • Posted

Oh gosh do we ever need that edit button?

Yes, there's vote thing going on. The more people that request it the more chance they'll try to implement it. So go to the Home page, find help and you'll see most frequently asked questions. It's in there under; how to delete or edit a page. I put my 2 cents in.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.