Does anyone know is there are side effects of Ivermi tin

Posted , 3 users are following.

i am seein the dermatologist in two weeks time and am hoping she will proscribe Ivermectin.  Does anyone know if it has side effects. I am so depressed. I cannot tell anyone about my problem and only wish I were dead so cremation would cure the problem.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I have been taking ivermectin every day for one month! It hurts my joints, blurry vision, sometimes headache, it was recommended to take it for 35 days, not been going well, still getting bumps and burrows. My husband got cured after one dose of ivermectin with no side effects, everyone is different! I feel your pain! I'm out of my mind for 6 months now, tried everything!!Good Luck! Hopefully you will be an easy cure

• Posted

How is your skin now? 

Have you taken it everyday for 4 weeks? 

• Posted

Hi Marie,stopped taking it everyday I am taking it every 5 days, two days in a row. Covering with sulfur and vasoline everyday and night. Tea tree oil on scalp straight. Seems to be working. Go to pulsemax, he has a few formulas that have worked for folks. He has done a ton of research on what is safe and what works. Ivermectin only has a short 3 day effectiveness period. 

How has it been going for you?

• Posted

BTW if you take too much it can give you a headache, joint pains, muscle cramps, and blurry eyesight. I have had it all! I would never do 35 days straight again. It didn't work! Now this protocol seems to be working. I have dogs that I have covered in coconut oil and I wear gloves now all the time as I kept getting bites on my hands. I think the scabies would go on the dogs then come back on me. I am waiting for Lyme sulfur to come so I can coat their fur. I really see a difference with the gloves. Hope this helps someone. No bites on hands!!

• Posted

Sorry Marie the site is Maximpulse

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.