Does anyone know of any medications to get rid of brain fog?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have had brain fog for over a year and have had loads of blood tests and not found anything sad If anyone could help I would be so thankful. 

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sam I suppose your going to be asked certain questions like do you smoke any form of tobbaco, do you drink, eat healthy, take part in some activities
    • Posted

Hi Alexandria,

Yes you are right I should have listed that info. No I don't smoke, don't drink and I eat healthy and run 3 times a week min. I do take cipramil 

• Posted

Hi Sam,

Are you taking any form of medication?

Regards 

Buggsy

• Posted

Hi Buggsy, yes I do take cipramil everyday and have done for 10 years, also very rarely I take zopiclone  

Thanks 

Sam

• Posted

Hi Sam I would definitely make an appointment to see your GP and discuss medication side effects, I think that could be part of the problem, also up your fluid intake as in water, your doing everything ok.

Remember it could also be stress related if your going through a busy time

• Posted

Hi Sam, as the drug you are taking has citalopram in it the most common symptoms are drowsiness, tired feeling;

sleep problems (insomnia);

mild nausea, diarrhea, upset stomach, dry mouth;

cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat, cough;

increased sweating or urination, weight changes; or.

decreased sex drive, impotence, or difficulty having an orgasm.

Taking zopiclone with it as well we most likely be the cause.

I would take Alexandria advice and go and speak to either your GP or most local pharmacists now can guide you and speak with your Dr directly.

Hope this helps.

Let us know how you get on, or if you need any extra advice.

Best regards

Buggsy 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.