Does anyone know what this is?

Posted , 6 users are following.

About a month ago I had a little 'cut' appear in the crease of my vulva that lasted about a week, it bled a little but did not crust or scab or hurt that much unless messed with. It did not hurt to urinate and I had no fever or swollen glands. It was very small and looked like a tiny little tear. I have also been having canker sores in my mouth constantly for a few months and stomach pain/bloating. The canker sores have been swabbed for HSV and it came back negative. The first 'cut' healed and since I have had another one in a different location on my vulva still in a crease that lasted about two days it went away after I used some thrush cream on it and since that I have had another tiny one on my labia that has also bled but they cant really be seen unless I shine a flashlight on them. I have also been dry down there for a few weeks now. Also at the same time I have an anal fissure that bleeds and hurts when I go to the toilet. This has all happened over a few weeks and the cuts are always by themselves and only one at a time. Does anyone know what this could be? I have recently come off birth control if that helps and I am waiting blood test results for any autoimmune diseases.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Could be a hormone imbalance keep us updated

• Posted

i will be going to the doctor in the next few days and will let you know the outcome, thanks.

• Posted

I would go and see your doctor with this or a dermatologist there are conditions it can be that need treatments

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.