Does anyone know what this is?

Posted , 2 users are following.

so a few nights ago i got hungry and decided to cook me a burger and some tater tots. i ate the meal and was fine. however a few hours later i felt dizzy and felt like i had to vomit i could barley stand up. without feeling dizzy. i tried drinking water/chocolate milk didnt help. i was thinking maybe i was just hungry again or something, i ate a few donuts didnt help. finally i ate one ice cream sandwich and slowly but surley i felt normal again. so it took 2 donuts and one ice cream sandwich just to get back to normal again. ive been reading and researching and im thinking this maybe hypoglycemia. if i skip meals i get shaky sometimes my legs get weak and ill have to eat something in order to feel normal again.

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Could be, you can get checked for it, I suffer with it but not all the time, it can be random and sometimes even though I'm not hungry

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.