Does anyone know why my replys are getting moderated ??

Posted , 7 users are following.

This is suppose to be place where we help one another why are all my Reply's are being moderated just giving my experience and trying to help others

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Are you putting in links to other sites or articles or mentioning products by name ?

• Posted

Hi Derek,

yes I did list website and vitamin supplements guess that's not aloud

Jackie

• Posted

There is a bit where rules are mentioned that I can't find at the moment.

• Posted

A lot depends on how you word your post. I find you can mention names of medications.

• Posted

Hi Jackie

I have tried a few times to reply to people with neuropathic pain as I suffer with it myself, but the messages also get moderated. I name a supplement that I take which I buy online. It not only helps with the numbness and pins and needles in my leg but also supports healthy blood sugar. It is a vitamin like compound.

• Posted

Hi Jackie,

No doubt a moderator will send you a reply to this. My post always seems to have got through fast except the one time I mentioned the name of a supplement which happens to be the oil extracted from an illegal drug which people might smoke....so in mentioning it I used the name of the illegal substance and the trade name of the extracted oil. I presume it was either of these two words which got caught in the "needs checking" net. I t just took about 12 hours longer than usual to get posted.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.