does anyone recognise these symptoms?

Posted , 4 users are following.

im not sure if they are symptoms or normal..

since I was a child I felt weird. I had brief moments of weird feelings such asas not recognising myself,or believing my parents werent my real. or thinking my parents live in a castle. later on around 12 I startrd smelling things that werent real,,or feeling that someone was in the room.these would last seconds. then I started having severe panic attacks at 16.and now at 20sth I have severe nightmares were I hear things at night or I feel im somewhere else. my shrink says its nothing. but its just too weird..

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi it sounds like you have night terrors.  These are quite common but nothing to worry about.  They occur because sometimes your brain can be awake before your body is and you can see or hear things which shouldn't be there.  They are scary but your psychiatrist is right they aren't harmful unless they interfere with your normal day to day life.  x

• Posted

You're gifted. I know straight away from reading that. Your spiritually wide open and vulnerable. No one would have touched on this side of you but if I'm right you'll know straight away. Don't second guess, your super intuitive. The smells are possibly coming from people around you or the environmental energies. If it's off people you may be smelling their illness or imbalances and deficiencies. Some people in my culture have that ability. If it's environmental energy you can clear it. Look up spiritual cleansing. I use smoke, sea water, prayer and my ancestors. It sounds koo koo but if you are what I think, you'll finally have an answer. If you second guess the deep knowing in you that's ok. If you think this is absolute rubbish that's ok too. The presences you feel can be angels, your guides or nosey spirits. Just know your loved and are protected. You also need to protect yourself. You can wear obsidian volcanic rock in your bra it deflects bad energy and can teach your body unconsciously how to do it for yourself. Your probably traveling in your sleep make sure you call out to your ancestors to keep you and be there before you sleep. Naughty energies probably come trying to play you in your sleep on your way back, coz they have nothing better to do and they get to feel excitement when they do that s**t they're just naughty. Nothing can hurt you, your untouchable, you must know your powerful and you have all the control. This probs sounds full on but you'll know if it's for you or not. Also I feel like your probably being taught ancient things in your sleep, your ancestors take you. If you naturally remember knowledge you read about herbs or anything to do with the natural world/ environmental type healing elements you are touching on physically what you've already been taught spiritually that's why things click and just make sense. You wake up feeling white washed in the head sometimes still tired. That's because you've been busy learning all night. When you touch on the knowledge in the physical world you will uncannily retain it very easily.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.