Does anyone relate my symptoms PLEASE

Posted , 3 users are following.

Around three years ago when all this started I was laid on my sofa trying to have a nap and I noticed I was having lots of involuntary movements which started off with just my leg. This over time has spread to every single part of my body. I then started to get pains in my left hip sharp pains that feel right in my bone. This spread to my left hip with sharp pains in the lymph nodes around me groin. I have had around three ultrasound scans that show nothing. Following this then came along muscle twitches all over my body and sharp cramps and shooting pains in both arms which I get every day and have had them a couple of years. My neck feels swollen every single day and hurts really bad . Several doctors have said they are not swollen but they feel to me very swollen and this is everyday for two years. I have a white coating on my tongue which when I scrub off it comes back every time . I get sharp pains in my throat and top of my mouth. Along with this I have now started to get pains all around my rib cage every day and pains in the middle of my back . Also I get random pains in my womb and back pain. I have seen so many doctors to be told I'm just anxious. I'm not this is real pain every single day . I have had a brain mri two abdominal CT scans a few abdominal ultrasounds a mri spine a chest X-ray a colonoscopy a hysterscopy and all they have found is a stomach ulcer and bacteria called h pylori. I also get pains in my Breasts and all I can describe it as is tingling . Oh and pains under my chin right in the middle and tops of my arms in certain spots. My doctor has told me to read up on this fibroid so I thought I would ask if anyone else has anything similar . I need to get this pain under control I can't cope with it anymore . I should add aswell as I have read somewhere that fibro has flare ups but this doesn't happen for me I suffer all these pains and involuntary moments every single day . Replies and opinions highly appreciated thanks x

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi sorry to hear you're in such pain, I started with similar symptoms, it took the best part of ten years for a fibromyalgia diagnosis, there are so many overlapping conditions, commonly RLS restless leg syndrome which sounds like what you're going through (I get it in my arms so I'm not sure where it got its name.) Have you seen a Rheumatologist? And are you on any medication? smile 

• Posted

I get it all over my body it started with my legs now my fingers head full body it's horrible. The constant shooting pains all over are the worst along with stinging in my hips and ribs they are minutes apart everyday . I'm on naproxen at the moment. I have seen a r hematologist a while back he just said I'm double jointed which is causing me some of the pain. It's not at all ! Xx

• Posted

I can relate to alot of these pains too and have been going for 4 years now with no answers. Every test i have comes back clear. GI doctors just say i have IBS. Im now going through nerve tests and am going for an MRI later this week.

I completely feel for you as doctors make out that youre making it all up and all you want is some answers and help to relieve the pain.

Good luck, im sorry i cant help you at all x

• Posted

You sound like your in the exact same position as me ! Yes doctors have said I'm anxious depressed etc etc it's so frustrating! I've even been asked to stop wasting doctors time . I'm sick of this pain it's never ending and I have four kids to look after I'm only 30. What are you suffering with if you don't mind me asking x

• Posted

I get different pains in different parts of my stomach, lower back pain, tingling/burning and numbness in the fronts of my legs and groin pain.

It all started 4 years ago with endemetriosis and has been downhill ever since. Ive had 4 ops the last one having my ovaries taken away and told at this point i was rid of the endo but still get all the same pains. Gastro were really horrible to me and told me to live with the pain and that i was luckier than others.

Ive had 2 Ultra sounds, 2 CTs, 4 laparoscopies, 2 endoscopies, colonoscopy, 24hr PH manometry test and now about to  have MRI on head and neck.

Do you have any stomach problems as i have had to go gluten and dairy free which has alleviated a few of the pains

Life sucks doesnt it x

• Posted

Yeah I get stomach pains slot especially around my belly button. I had a hysterscopy the other day too and again he said everything looks fine so I'm at a loss as to why my hips hurt so much and the groin pain with nothing obvious . I've started to get a dull pain in the middle of my rib cage at the back now too which adds to the rest of the pain I already have x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.