Does anyone stomach tremor on its own like a heartbeating inside?

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi i cant diagnosis, my stomach tremors above my belly, after eating most of the time and even when i go to sleep, its like heart beet pumping every second very hard, cant stop it, blood flow goes high to the brain, and other things related to stomach, can someone share there experience and cure for a few, tired taking different medical care

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

you have a very large artery called the aorta that runs up and down in the area you were talking about. Be glad that you’re feeling it because you know it’s working and pumping blood throughout your body. many people can feel it pulsating especially people who are on the thin side. Sometimes you can actually see it pulsating.

if you check your pulse on your wrist it’s most likely the same beat as in your belly. And maybe your heart rate is faster because of your anxiety. What you can do is relax your mind as much as possible to slower the heart rate. Do some long slow deep breathing or listen to some breathing meditations on you tube. They really help!

• Posted

i usually do meditation, morning prayers from very early of my life, but i cant control it completely, i do that in the night so atleast melatonin make me sleep, but entire day i am on high fatigue, cant complete my regular task, body is going thin day by day, i have few doctor visit, but they cant understand, now may be i change a doctor, but i am sure things will work faster, if someone have already taken medication for same, i also want to put other symtoms like i dont get proper hunger, not even proper urge to pass a stool, constipated and acidic urine, stools are vivid color, and cant sit longer because of burning and pressure increases abdomen tremours, and cant do much walking and other task because of fatigue and weekness, drooling often lost weight almost 6 kg, please do share your views, stomach is balloon above the belly, tired for cure

• Posted

What tests have you had done and what has your doctor suggested? What other symptoms do you have? Your stomach problems could be down to many things.Keep going back to your doctor for more tests. Only your doctor can diagnose you.

• Posted

i have done abdomen sonography, which says i have distended gallbladder and partially distended urinary bladder, i have done few basic test like blood and urine nothing rest came out, my doctor have prescribed few medicine which is used for migraine and essential tremor, which usually slow down that heavy jumpimg of my stomach, but its really worse, it happens entire day and usually increases once i eat something, i feel like i have heavy obstruction in my stomach and few other symptoms of indigestion, stomach actually jumps, i will upload video if i can next time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.